Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year....New Post!

Hello Libraryland!


Not too much new to report right now. Just checkin and checkin out items. I've been having some hand trouble lately, which as caused me to go slow at my work. Not sure what it is, but I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to find out. Im hoping that I have just been sleeping on my hand wrong.


Ooooh, I have joined the 21st Century! I got a Nook back for graduation in May and a friend took it and rooted it into an Android Tablet. So, basically I have been playing Angry Birds for two straight days. I did successfully download my first ebook. And what book did I choose? Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler. I have the paperback copied checked out, so I decided to try the ebook version too. FourI will have to say that Overdrive does not make things simple at all! It took me an hour of following their instructions and helpful hints before I gave up. I went to my old library's ebook help page and followed their step by step instructions (with pictures) and had it downloaded within 5 minutes. Take that overdrive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design