Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Father knows best....

My dad has been staying with me and I got a whole bunch of DVDs from the library so he will have something to watch, since I don't have cable. This is how the conversation went down....


Dad: You sure did get a bunch of DVDs, but what you need to do is get them before they put the security tags on them so you can copy them. That way whenever you want to watch them they will be on your computer.
Me: Or I could just check them out whenever I want from the library.
Dad: But this way you can have as many as you want
Me: Or I can check out as many as I want from the library.

This form of conversation continued for a few minutes. Oh dad, bless your heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design