Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Project Read All the Books is Back!

Last fall I decided to start a project called Read All The Books. Why? I have a whole bookcase dedicated to books that I own but have not read. My TBR bookcase is getting full. So I decided to document weekly how I was coming along with reading those books. I did ok for about 5 weeks then I lost interested. My friends have been gently teasing me about getting back on the project.

I counted this morning at there are 113 books that I own but have not read. I have decided to pick back up with the project, but make it monthly instead of weekly. My goal for April is to read 10 books from this bookcase.

The main reason I have decided to try again is because I have I’m attending the Romantic Times Convention in New Orleans in May (just for the MAJOR author signing though) and I will be attending a local Romance Writers of America chapter annual luncheon in June. This means probably an additional 20 to 30 books. So I have to make room on the TBR bookcase.


Wish me luck!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design