Friday, July 18, 2014

Beach Bound Reading

Summer Reading is over at my library and I am celebrating by  packing my bag full of books and heading straight to the beach. I haven’t packed my clothes yet, but I have been plotting what I’m going to read all week. I always take more than I can actually get through, because I never know what mood I’ll be in. Here is what I have for this short weekend getaway…
  • Up from the Grave by Jeaniene Frost (audio for the drive down and back)
  • Nice Girls Don’t have Fangs by Molly Harper
  • The Enchanted Land by Jude Deveraux
  • The Mistress by Tiffany Reisz (currently reading) from the TBR shelf
  • Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
  • Fool me Twice by Meredith Duran
  • Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews from the TBR shelf
  • A Knight in Shining Armor by Jude Deveraux (currently reading) from the TBR shelf

What do you like to read on your vacations? Any recommendations?

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design