Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cheesiest Scenes

Valentine’s Mini Book Blogger Challenge

Day 3 – The CHEESIEST ROMANCE scenes or topics you have read in a book.



Okay, this one is a little bit more difficult for me. I instantly thought of two books...but I couldn’t remember the titles!

For the first one, it is about a man who is drowning or has washed up on the shoreline. A young woman spots him and rescues him, but only to realize that he has amnesia. Oh, and that she recognizes him as her brothers worst enemy. They bond...yada yada yada and he gets his memory back, but he doesn’t
realize who she is related to. The woman ends up getting the flu. She knows she needs to go to the
doctor, but she is too weak. She is able to dial the hero’s number, but can’t speak. So she types out S.O.S. This was the cheesiest thing I had ever read and I busted out laughing. For the life of my I
couldn’t find the name of the book. I read it recently (in the last year) but nothing came up when I scoured through my Goodreads. If you know the name of the book, please let me know. I want to say it was either written by Maya Banks, Linda Howard, or Diana Palmer.

The 2nd book is written by Diana Palmer. Again, Goodreads did not help me find the name, but Diana Palmer books are all pretty much the same. The heroine has been kidnapped and the hero has called in all of his cowboy/texas ranger friends to help find her. They are at his house strategizing and decided to make breakfast. Next thing all the
cowboys are assigned cooking tasks..either frying the bacon, making French toast, or fixin’ the coffee. It was ridiculous!

I know I probably should have named the cheesiest love scenes, but this is what I think of when I think of cheesy scenes.


                Valentine’s Book Blogging Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design