Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love Triangles....

Valentine’s Mini Book Blogger Challenge

Day 4 – Love-triangles. The Ones that worked for you, The ones that didn’t.


I’m going to have to admit that most of the romances I read do not really involve triangles. It is a straight shot to the couple. Every once in a while I will run across one that has some competition from a secondary character. This character is never really a threat though. So I’m going to briefly discuss two big love
triangles from YA.

The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
Who did I want Bella to pick? Team Jacob
I wasn’t too involved with this triangle, mainly because I loathe the character of Bella. Everything from her indecisiveness her weakness aggravates me.

Moving on…

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
Who did I want Kat to be with? Peeta
I thought he grounded her and I was very happy with how Collins wrapped up the trilogy.

What have been some of your favorite triangles?


Valentine’s Book Blogging Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design