Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September YA/NA Challenge

If you regularly follow this blog, you are aware that every Summer I only read romance novels. My Summer of Smut. It helps me cope with the chaos that is Summer Reading.

Inspired by my Summer of Smut, I have decided to take a different approach for September. I have decided to dedicate the month of September to Young Adult/New Adult novels. I will predominantly focus on YA novels. Romance is my favorite genre, but YA is a close contender. 

Since I have 2 whole months (sometimes 3 if things are truly hectic) dedicated to my favorite genre, I figured YA needed a little attention as well. I have also included New Adult (NA) in the challenge, because they are closely associated.

As you can see below I went a little hold happy. This does not include the 15 books that are on hold for me.

I’m really excited to start this challenge and I will report at the end of the month on what books I tackled. So far I have finished one and am currently reading two.

Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally – Read (amazing!)

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – currently reading for Forever YA Book Club
The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski - currently reading


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design