Monday, March 21, 2011

Coming Up...

Well my Spring Break is finally over. I took the week off (from blogging, definitely not work) to enjoy this time and my birthday (which was awesome)

On Thursday I received a call as I was leaving my job letting me know I was being offered an interview with a small branch in my city. The position is full time but it isn't in one particular department. Since I had the morning off I drove to this particular branch to scope it out. Like I said it was small, but had lots of character. Its one room so childrens/dvds/adult/computers are all together. I really hope this works out for me because its definitely a step in the right direction. Library jobs are few and far between in my city and there are a great deal of SLIS grads so we are all competing for the same jobs. keep your fingers crossed. I will post more after Thursday, which is when my interview is. Keep your fingers crossed....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design