Friday, August 17, 2012

Grave Mercy....ahhhhmazing!



I could write a really nice review about Grave Mercy and you might say "Hmmm, sounds like a good book. Maybe I'll read it." Fast forward 3 years later and it is still on your Goodreads To-Be-Shelf. That is not where this book belongs!


or you can absolutely trust me on this and go read this book. Like right now. Stop reading this blog and read this book. Why? Here are some simple reasons:
1. With a tag line, "Why be the sheep, when you can be the wolf?" how can this book not be awesome?
2.  The first chapter will hook you in!
3. Devious plots and lots of intrigue.
4. Assassin nuns.

If reason 4 isn't enough for you, then I don't know what is. I would have put amazing cover, but lots of YA books have awesome covers, but it's the material that's crap. 

Seriously, this book is a great YA read and it is one of the books that I intend to buy for my personal collection (ie, I'm about to spend money for a book.....librarians don't really tend to do that). You will not regret moving this book up to the top of your TBR list. Trust me.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I totally agree! This is a Read Now kind of book; I loved it!

Great blog design, looks beautiful.

stephanie said...

wrd.
This is one of those I wish I could unread, just so I could read it again...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design