Sunday, September 29, 2013

Read All The Books: Week One


Project "Read All The Books" isn't going so well. On Day One someone donated 39 Johanna Lindsey books. Now, if you have read this blog in the past, you might know that I am obsessed with Johanna Lindsey. Didn't know that? Check out my post, "My Love Affair With Johanna Lindsey"

Johanna Lindsey is the author that got my hooked on romance novels. She just published her 50th book and I have read them all. I have even owned most of them (I did decided to trade the ones that I didn't love a few years back). I read most of her work when I was 13 or 14 years old. In those 12 years, I have reread and reread my favorites (Gentle Rogue), but have forgotten about some of the lesser novels. My coworkers know how much I love her so they immediately buzzed me to let me know about the donation. I bought 10. This did not help me succeed in my goal of reading all the books I own. 


Here is the updated challenge. Books Read: 0, Books Bought: 10, Total Books: 92

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design