Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Read All the Books: Week 4 & 5 Recap


So let’s recap:

Last time I blogged about the TBR challenge (2 weeks ago, Week 3) I started out with 92 books on my TBR bookcase (because a shelf just isn’t enough). Week 3 wasn’t that great because even though I read 3 books, I purchased 3 books from the thrift store.

Last count: 92

I’m a reading banshee but I usually (and unintentionally) take one week off a month from reading. Life gets in the way. Week 4 was my week off. I didn’t make too much progress for Week 5, but every little bit helps.

What I read:
Rapture in Death by J.D. Robb (In Death #4)
In Bed with the Highlander by Maya Banks (from the TBR bookcase)
Unfortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
Colters’ Lady by Maya Banks
Colters’ Daughter by Maya Banks
Where Dreams Begin by Lisa Kleypas (from the TBR bookcase)
Why Men Marry Bitches by Sherry Argov (TBR Bookcase – Currently Reading)
The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman (TBR Bookcase – Currently Reading)
Proxy by Alex London – Currently Reading

A few months ago I posted about my chaotic reading. I am constantly reading 4 or 5 books at once. Which is why there are 3 books listed as currently reading. I am also really bad about putting a book down and forgetting to pick it back up again (i.e. Proxy).

If you noticed, I am on a Maya Banks kick. I’m really loving the Colters’ series (fyi these are ménage trios romances) and I am a big fan of her historical romances. Her romances fall into several different genres and she is able to easily go from one genre to another without becoming stale or repetitive.


Current TBR count: 89

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design