Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thrift Store Tuesday

I'm all the time visiting my local thrift store looking for books to add to my library. It's not that I don't have a decent budget, but sometimes it is hard to find books in hardback. Also, I don't mind forking out 50 cents here and there if I can find something at the thrift store that will save me from having to spend $25 of my library budget. I decided to share my thrift store finds! 


Super excited about this find! We have a paperback copy of this book and it is in terrible condition, but it is constantly being checked out. I decided to order another copy (it was only available in paperback) to replace our pitiful one. I also decided to order The Maker's Diet Revolution that is coming out December 17th. Can you imagine my surprise when I found a like new hardback copy at the thrift store? The price? It was original $1.59, but I got it for $1.11! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design