Friday, November 29, 2013

Christmas Book Display


Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is here! I have tons of nonfiction Christmas themed books and very little display area. I have a set area for new nonfiction, but I really hate to take that down or incorporate Christmas books into it. I decided to get crafty! And when I mean "I" I mean one of my pages and another coworker. I'm not a crafty person, but I am great at finding crafty people and asking for help. 

I'm hoping that this will be eye catching and that the Christmas books will fly off the cart! 

Does your library have a Christmas/Holiday book display? 

1 comments:

ELF said...

Very inventive and festive! I am sure it does, my library does a great job of decorating.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design