Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vacation Return!

I’m back!

Aren’t you lucky that I scheduled a couple of posts while I was away, so you are in withdrawals right now?

While I had an absolute blast, I didn’t get as much reading done as I wanted. I ended making a bet with BF that I could read 10 books on the trip. Well, I didn’t factor in all the rum I would be drinking....which was a lot. The end result is that I tackled 5 books.

Daisy Miller by Henry James
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
The Fight Within by Andrew Grey
The Boy Book (Ruby Oliver #2) by E. Lockhart
Demon Hunting in Dixie by Lexi George

I recently read the first Ruby Oliver book, The Boyfriend List, and I found that the 2nd installment was just as great. This is another book that had been on my TBR list for years!

I am very proud of myself because The Goddess Test has been on my TBR list for 2 ½ years. I love the story of Persephone and this book gets a lot of requests at my branch. I am intrigued to continue with the series. Do you have a favorite Persephone retelling?



Well, after being off work for 10 days, I must run and play catch up.

Oh, here is a video of when we went on a glass bottom boat ride and got a little bit more than we bargained for....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design