Saturday, January 18, 2014

Vacation Time - My Beach Reads

See you later cold weather! I’m trading in this dreary winter weather for sand and sun! I’m off on a well deserved vacay with BF. We will be spending one glorious week on the shores of the Grand Bahama Island. Actually, it really isn’t cold where I live, but I still need this vacation. This is the first time I will ever be using vacation time. With my first full time job, I had a to wait one year before being awarded vacation time and on my one year anniversary I put in my notice for my current job. Though I was cut a check for the vacation days, I immediately started with my current job. Well, my one year probationary period is up, so me and the BF are heading South for the Winter and my e-reader is loaded down.

Here is what I’ve selected for my beach reading:

Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews 

Iced by Karen Marie Moning

Demon Hunting in Dixie by Lexi George

The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter

Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon 

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

The Deception of the Emerald Ring by Lauren Willig 

I doubt I will get all of these read, but I sure am going to try! Bon Voyage! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Content © The Librarian. All Rights Reserved | Design © 2011 Infusion Design